Take your time and create the future
Philips now offers a sensational full dictation package for the professional user.
The Digital Pocket Memo® 9400 includes the SpeechExec Pro Dictate software, Docking Station 9110 and a Philips Multimedia Card. It brings together ergonomic, efficient functionality and system-integrated workflow management for the most complete professional dictation package.
Professional users value the Digital Pocket Memo 9400. Priority index and special instruction index make transcription easy and efficient.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 4-Position switch enables single-handed use, allowing you to continue working in the most familiar way.
- Workflow management capability includes definition of keywords.
- Upload function: Database data/information can be uploaded to the device automatically.
- Exchangeable Multimedia/SD Card provides simple, efficient data transfer and flexibility when on the move.
- DSS file format, the industry-standard file format for recording devices, offers minimum file sizes while maintaining crystal clear sound quality.
- End-of-letter index marks a dictation file as complete and automatically generates a new file (this button can also be disabled).
- Priority index marks a dictation file as urgent.
- Spoken instruction index.
- Voice-activated recording gives users hands-free dictation.
- Insert, overwrite and delete functions allow full editing and continuity of dictation (these buttons can also be disabled).
- Internal recharge option enables rechargeable batteries to be replenished during use when connected to the main power supply (use only Philips Rechargeable Batteries 9144).
- Backlit LC display makes reading the display in poor light conditions easier.
- Two display settings allow users to select how information should be displayed on the screen (numeric or graphical).
- Three-level adjustable microphone sensitivity can be set for conference or close-range recordings.
- Easy, automatic download of dictations to your PC via USB connection.
- E-mail/FTP function for manual and automatic dictation transfer.
- User-defined label entry lets you label a dictation without being connected to your PC.
- Transport lock avoids unintentional operation.
- USB mass storage device: The Multimedia Card can be used to store data as well as voice recordings.
- Double-sided aluminum casing enhances durability.
- Volume control.
- Two-color LED indicator shows record status.
- LC display shows creation time/date, size of the dictation file, operating mode and battery status.
- Warning tone signals low/full memory and low battery to avoid dictation loss.
- Standard play/long play modes of recording suit user preferences.
- Standard USB audio device for direct dictation to your PC.
- Power save mode: Sleep mode after four minutes without dictation, switch-off after two hours without dictation.
- Link dictation with other files and information using.
|PC Requirements||Windows XP®2000 SP3, XP.
Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz, 128 RAM
150 MB hard disk space.
|Dimensions||127 x 51.5 x 16.2 mm.|
|Acoustic frequency response||300 – 6,000 Hz.|
|Output Power||140 mW.|
|Earphone Socket||2.5 mm.|
|Microphone Socket||2.5 mm.|
|Data input / output socket||Mini USB 2.0 Full Speed.|
|Power Supply Socket||6.3 V DC.|
|File Name||Automatic or User Defined filename creation.|
|Record Time (e.g for 64 MB)||LP > 15 Hrs. – SP > 10 Hrs.|
|Battery Life||approx. 12 Hours.|
|Download Time||10 minutes of dictation in 2.2 seconds.|
- Digital Pocket Memo®9400.
- Multi Media Card 9032.
- 2x AAA Rechargeable Batteries.
- Docking Station 9110.
- Power Supply 9145.
- Mini-USB Download Cable.
- Dictation & Configuration Software.