Dictating the easy way
Dictation benefits are now enhanced by the ability to assign patient/client IDs or work types to a dictation by simply speaking them. This unique feature allows fast and convenient marking of dictation files for better identification, transcription and archiving.
The Digital Pocket Memo® 9450 VC is ideal for use in dedicated application and workflow environments. It offers full system integration and many advanced, user-oriented features for faster and more efficient workflow. Based on feedback from professional users, several new features have been incorporated such as centralized firmware upgrades, record-mode notification beep and an exchangeable Multimedia/SD Card.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The 9450 VC recognizes work type codes or patient/client ID numbers spoken by the author and transforms these into file headers. The author gets immediate visual feedback via the display. Up to five ID numbers or two different work types can be assigned.
- 4-position-switch enables single-handed use, allowing you to continue working in the most familiar way.
- Record notification beep: can be activated, for ‘recording in progress’ notification for intuitive operation.
- Exchangeable Multimedia/SD Card provides simple, efficient data transfer and flexibility when on the move. MMC or SD cards up to 2 GB can be used. A Philips Multimedia Card is included.
- Option to change storage mode allowing continuous recording similar to analogue tape-based recording.
- End-of-letter index marks a dictation file as complete and automatically generates a new file (this button can also be disabled).
- DSS file format, the industry-standard file format for recording devices, offers minimum file sizes while maintaining crystal clear sound quality.
- End-of-letter index marks a dictation file as complete and automatically generates a new file (button can also be disabled).
- Voice-activated recording gives users hands-free dictation.
- Insert, overwrite and delete functions allow full editing and continuity of dictation (buttons can also be disabled).
- Optional Docking Station 9110 doubles as a download/upload station and as a fast battery recharging unit for rechargeable batteries 9144.
- Recharges through the USB connection when connected to a PC, perfect for use while on the road. No need to carry an extra power supply. (Philips rechargeable battery type 9144 required.)
- Backlit LC display makes reading the display in poor light conditions easier.
- USB mass storage device: the Multimedia Card can be used to store data as well as voice recordings.
- Double-sided aluminum casing provides extra durability.
- Two-color LED indicator shows record status.
- Two display settings allow users to select how information should be displayed on the screen (numeric or graphical).
- Warning tone signals low/full memory and low battery to avoid dictation loss.
- Standard play/long play modes of recording adjust to user preferences.
DIRECT DOWNLOAD TO PC
- Fully automatic or with user-defined settings.
- Automatic e-mail creation.
- Compatible with most speech recognition systems.
|PC Requirements||Windows XP®2000 SP3, XP.
Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz, 128 RAM
150 MB hard disk space.
|Dimensions||127 x 51.5 x 16.2 mm.|
|Acoustic frequency response||300 – 6,000 Hz.|
|Output Power||140 mW.|
|Earphone Socket||2.5 mm.|
|Microphone Socket||2.5 mm.|
|Data input / output socket||Mini USB 2.0 Full Speed.|
|Power Supply Socket||6.3 V DC.|
|File Name||Automatic or User Defined filename creation.|
|Record Time (e.g for 64 MB)||LP > 15 Hrs.|
|Battery Life||approx. 12 Hours.|
|Download Time||10 minutes of dictation in 3.2 seconds.|
- Digital Pocket Memo® 9450 VC.
- Travel pouch.
- Speech Exec Pro Dictate Software.
- USB Download Cable.
- 2x AAA Alkaline Batteries.
- Philips Multimedia Card.