Work efficiently, word for word, with the Digital Pocket Memo® 9360. Handy, powerful and efficient, you can comfortably operate the latest recording technology with the 4-position switch.
Voice files can be easily and quickly downloaded directly to your PC via a USB cable for professional transcription.
With the exchangeable Multimedia or SD Cards, you have virtually unlimited recording time.
Its ten user-definable keywords allow easy file organization and archiving.
Authors can quickly and easily define urgent jobs and track work in progress.
The Digital Pocket Memo® is packaged with SpeechExec Dictate, Philips’ new dictation software that provides authors with easy-to-use functionality for organizing recordings. The software can also be configured to the user’s preferences.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Single-handed operation with the 4-position switch.
- Backlit LC display with two display setting options.
- Exchangeable Multimedia/SD Card for unlimited recording.
- DSS file format creates minimum file sizes while maintaining crystal clear sound quality.
- Ten user-definable keywords for easy organization and filing of dictations.
- Automatic transfer of dictation files via e-mail or FTP.
- Automatic PC download through PC USB cable or optional docking station 9110.
- Fast battery recharging through the optional docking station 9110.
- Can be used as a standard USB 2.0 audio and mass storage device.
- End-of letter index marks dictation files as complete and automatically generates a new file (button can also be disabled).
- Up to 32 indices per file.
- Voice-activated recording gives users hands-free dictation.
- Insert, overwrite and delete functions allow full editing and continuity of dictation (buttons can also be disabled).
- Two display settings allow users to select the way information is displayed on the screen (numeric or graphical).
- Three-level adjustable microphone sensitivity for conference or close-range recordings.
- User-defined label entry enables you to label a dictation without being connected to your PC
- Efficient handling of sound files makes job retrieval simple and fast.
- Priority indexing allows authors to easily define urgent jobs.
- Job status information allows you to track work in progress.
|PC Requirements||Windows XP®2000 SP3, XP
Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz, 128 RAM
150 MB hard disk space.
|Dimensions||127 x 51.5 x 16.2 mm.|
|Acoustic frequency response||300 – 6,000 Hz.|
|Earphone Socket||2.5 mm.|
|Microphone Socket||2.5 mm.|
|Data input / output socket||Mini USB 2.0 Full Speed.|
|Power Supply Socket||6.3 V DC.|
|File Name||Automatic or User Defined filename creation.|
|Record Time (e.g for 32 MB)||LP > 7 Hrs. – SP > 5 Hrs.|
|Battery Life||approx. 12 Hours.|
|Download Time||10 minutes of dictation in 2.2 seconds.|
- Digital Pocket Memo 9360.
- Philips Multimedia Card.
- Travel pouch.
- Speech Exec Dictate software.
- USB download cable.
- Two AAA alkaline batteries.